Thursday, July 31, 2008

All in ONE day..

Today is just one irregular every other day.

School was just normal and boring but i guess I spiced it up a little today with my hyperness!hee!!

Anyways, I got up and made my way to school ( a place where studies and teachers don't really matter. )
I got to class and put my heavy bag filled with books.

So then they had assembly today for God knows why?..
So then I stayed in class and did ADD MATHS!

My brain was just not awake yet and i can do the same question again and again with the help of the answer sheet and still get it wrong.

I was just too 'not awake' too react either.

Usually i will get so frustrated and just close the darn book but nope.

Not this time.

So the prefects had their installation today, and they went out to the hall for practice leaving only a number of us in class
Me, Kristen, Melie and Dogris stayed in class and did our revision.

So i went over to Kristen and sat beside her.

Then we started talking while my BM teacher was teaching.

I did my add maths too okays.

So it came to a point of time where i surrender and close my book and said, " My brain not working lar.. I can't do!. " Kristen just laughed.

And then it was add maths time and my teacher had to come in.

So fine.

Me and kristen did our add maths work and not hers so she came over to our table and started yacking on and on about why are we doing some other topic and stuff.

So yea.

I open the text book and just stared at the question.

Then she stopped teaching and gave us work.

So me and Kristen sneaked out of class to the only place we look forward to everyday!

The CANTEEN!! FOOD!!!

so yea..

but while walking there, we realised that it was on 10am and our recess is only at 10.30am.

So we roamed around a little and decided to settle down at the Cafeteria and we just couldn't resist buying food.

So i bought like 2 papayas and 3 egg tarts ( i ate one there and the other 2 later on in class. )

So when back to class and then i can finally do my add maths.

I did a few questions and then all of a sudden i just felt really hyper and started being random.( it must be the egg tarts! )
I said the most stupidest things ever! ( i am not gonna mention what )
And everyone from all being studious and quiet suddenly burst out laughing! haha!

Funny much!

So then more and more jokes came along and i started laughing so hard, i fell off the chair and i was down on the floor laughing like a mad woman!

Then i got hold of this scissors lying on kristen's table and i just did stupid stuff with it. ( no details pls )

Then i laughed till i cry! I really cried! Owh gosh!

So me and kristen was so bored we started skipping around school and sat at the corridor outside our class! haha!

Okay then i went back to Wai nee's house and kristen came along.

We sat down studied and then hit the roads for jogging!

The sun was so freaking HOT!
I almost fainted while running for a short while!

So yes. I stopped while Alexis and Kristen continued! =)

Then we went to have a feast with a few friends, ( Dharu, fattz, Darren, and Mozo ) haha!

So i ate alot cause i didn't have my lunch.

Fattz was left by me, Dharu and Darren to deal with a man who plays some instrument for money.

He will go from a table to another and ask for money.

So yea, Poor child but it was HILARIOUS!

Then we walked around and me, alexis and kristen had to leave cause kristen's dad was already on the way to pick her up from alexis's house.

So we couldn't catch a cab and we had to walk back like real fast!

Then on the way while we were walking, Kristen was reading a text msg and she tripped on something.

I heard alexis screaming and when i turn behind, she was flat on the ground.

I was shocked!
I couldn't react so then alexis helped her up and she was bleeding all over!

i mean on her knees and both her elbows even her hips! Owh gosh!

Poor girl!

so i gave her tissue to clean her wound and alexis called her friend out of no where to give us a lift home.
Thank God for him! =)
And yea we went back to her house and we got kristen's stuff and she got into the car.

Me and alexis just chilled in the room and ate 'duku langsat' then i went online and then my dad came to pick me up.

Today's just filled with lotsa laughter and dramas ( both sad and happy )













* feeling sorry for kristen*

No comments: