Tuesday, July 1, 2008

ICC GAMES

Sorry for posting this so late. I was really busy. Anyways, on the 20th nov 07 the ICC Committee has organized a bowling competition among the 7 schools. Its was a whole load of fun! really enjoyed it. Although I didn't win but it didn't really matter cuz it was all for the fun. Haha! Phaik May was really weird alright. The way she bowl was just weird. I had a great time laughing at her. All I can was FUN FUN FUN!! haha! Well, there's only one incident that really spoiled the day. Somebody just left me when that person said he/she will have lunch with me but in the end, he/she just left me for a movie. How sad? I think even when i left without saying goodbye, he/she didn't realize it at all. what the?! but whatever, I still have loads of fun. Haha! WEE! I had fun with the rest. =)

No comments: