Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Traumatised...

I am freaking TRAUMATISED! I was STUCK in the lift! this is how it all started. I was having practice at the squash court at Maxwell's tower which is on the 7th floor. Actually this incident already happened before but it was as back as this. It was the middle lift. We pressed the lift to go to level 3rd but suddenly its like something hard just fell from above the lift and the lift when to the 2nd floor the it happened again and we landed on the 1st floor. Then the lift couldn't open! i was stuck with 12 others which makes a total of 13 girls stuck in a freaking small lift. Swear to God i never felt so scared in my life. I was praying all the way. We were stuck in there for 30mins! I panicked! I couldn't breathe and only 2 out of 4 exhaust fan was working. I was sweating like mad. It was all so cramp!!! I think I'll be afraid of using lifts after what happen! I was also scared cause there like a story going around saying that a maid jumped down and her body landed on the 1st and it was where we landed. And they say whe is jumping on top of the lift! i FREAKED! Ahhhh!!! i am gonna go CRAZY thinking about! i can't take this!!!! Owh i was so traumatised, i couldn't show emotions for quite sometime. I thank God that im still alive! Btw, there was no reception in the lift! I am not stepping into the darn middle lift ever ever ever again! NEVER!!!

No comments: