Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Christimas Experience

-23rd & 25th December 2007-
Christmas this year was not the same as last year. This Christmas, the youths were incharge of the whole event. I had to sing a solo which was pretty much very very very scary. I was so scared i stutter when i sing. How embarassing is that!? Well, What's past is past. Anyways, moving on, this christmas i had lotsa presents but its not the presents that meant the world to me but its the one precious gift i can have that really is the world to me. That gift is God who sent his only son to die on earth so that man can go back to God. He's really my only present in the world and i would not trade anything to give him up. Never Ever! In fact, i would like to share this wonderful gift with everyone out there. He is the reason I live today, tomorrow and forever. I really hope all of you can see this wonderful gift. Thinking of what he has done 2000 years ago can make me tear. Its a very painful experience and sad because God has to sacrifice his son for us today. I cannot ever imagine how he feels. Alrights, lets go on to the joy of christmas. God has really blessed me with a great family that supports me, friends and people that will be there for me and love me, a wonderful school and everything else that matters the most to me! God has indeed blessed me! Love you God! Will always do!

No comments: