Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Nails..Nails..Nails..


We were so bored in school on Friday which is the day everyone was everywhere getting and setting up their stuff for Ceriathon. Haha! So when Steph passed by our class, something caught our eyes. Her NAILS!!! So when we saw her fluorescent pink nails... There goes kristen all so fond and amused by the colour! hahaa! so steph threw the bag filled with nails polishes and all sorts of bling! So since we were so bored, we decide to paint our nails with all the nail goodies! haha! =) I really adore this purple nail polish but at the same time very much amused by the fluorescent pink one. So i decided to paint both colours! The purple one on my left nails and the pink on my right! hahaa! Kristen paint her thumb with yellow nail polish and at 1st it was nice, but she tried to be creative and so she add her own dots. Black dots! hahaha! So then i was roaming around school and all those who saw my nails asked me why did i paint my nails that color. They asked me if i was afraid i'll get lost in dark! hahaaha! Funny much! that aint true. haha!




No comments: