Friday, July 18, 2008

Random Weirdness

I am currently in my " study mode ". I realised it was just a switch away. =) Yea so before this i was so unorganized that now i realize the seriousness of getting my life organized and also the fact that i should start doing it a long time ago. Well, its never too late so i decided to draw myself a study schedule and guess what?? the day before trials, is the day i finish reading through everything not to mention revise?! I am so behind schedule. It just FRREEeAAAKKKKSSS me out thinking about! So AGONIZING! I know my friends find me a bit weird these days and thinks i am bitter, but i am not. Don't worry my brothers freaks out as much as u do when i switch from my crazy hyper frequency to my nerdy study type. I am just worried about what my future will be. My schedule is currently going well. Everything is going according to schedule. =) Another thing that bugs me is what i want to take after SPM. Pre-u? Diploma? i dunno what the crap i want to be! I wanna take foundation but the college is freaking far. And a-levels, im scared that it'll be too difficult to cope! MUFY, easy but the subjects offered, isn't as interesting as a-levels. so yea. Lets not think about that now ya? Hopefully everything will just fall into place..

No comments: