Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Painted rainbows

Everybody has a special certain someone that they can rely on, trust and hope. I'm one of those who found these special someone. I'm truly blessed by them all these years. They all have different personalities, character and attitude but no matter what i still love and treasure them and i never want to lose them in anyway. This post is specially dedicated to them for all the colours they've painted in my life.

Esther. My childhood friend. We've been friends since we were as young as an infant. I love and cherish our friendship alot. *hugs* We've been through many many things together. We've travelled together to many places, performed, danced and almost everything we could do in any sort of way. *cheers to us* We are like sisters but not related in anyway. I've watched her grow, matured and blossomed. We can tell each other almost anythin and everything. no matter what happens or where we may be in the future, i know our friendship will never die. i love you loads!

Elizabeth a.k.a bobo. The joy and wits among us. She's a spoiled brat (she admits it herself) but whatever it is, i still cherish her. heee! Although we've not been friends for as long as eternity, we still are. She's willing to sacrifice for us and i think its pretty great thing for someone to do that. i don't think i can do it myself. She's tall!!!! hahaha! yet she's the youngest among us. It's great to have her around. love ya. kerdoinks!

Melissa. The petitest one. I'm glad that she's here and cherish for the many little things she's done for me. She's caring and creative. In everything i do i know for sure she'll support in anyway she could. love ya babes. I know she'll succeed in life. =) i know this comment bout her's short but i've cracked my brain thinking of what to say.

They understand me sometimes more than i can understand myself. I know no matter what happens in the future i can rely and go to them. They're my support, my hope, my assurance, the beginning and the end of the rainbow of my life. (haha! besides God of cause) We've been through pain and strive. That's all! love you guys still bits!

No comments: