Sunday, July 20, 2008

For the very first time..



Guess what? Cheer is over and with all the stuff that has been going on, I really don't have the time to beautify myself. =) So i was sick of my really long hair and so i told some of my friends about it and they were like cut your hair, try something different, a new look and i was like scared. Real scared cause this is my hair you're talking about and the slightest change my cause the biggest disaster. So i wasn't so keen on cutting my hair short till today, i decided to chop my hair off. My friend took me to her stylist and according to her, her stylist is good and so i decided to do it! I didn't want bob because of the back. I like the way it looks from the front but not the back. So I told her what i wanted and with some alterations here and there, it turned out good. At least its not a DISASTER. You have no idea how scared and how fast my heart was beating every time i hear the scissors snip. After i told her (stylist) what i wanted to do with my hair, she was like are you sure? She asked me if i really want to chop my hair off after letting it grow so long and i told her it was not for long and she asked me when was the last time i cut my hair and i was at the beginning of the year. And she was shocked because in no way my hair can grow so fast and i was like yea..my hair grows pretty fast. =) So i sat there for about an hour plus, just praying and hoping it'll turn out good. So i let her do her magic and WAHLAH!! Its nice! =) This is something i call taking risks in life. I was really scared at first but i guess I'm glad i took that step to do what i call something brave. Thanks to the many opinions that had been given and pushing me to do something so extreme with my hair!

THIS IS THE NEW ME!!!!!!

No comments: