Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Today's story

Theres actually this news, i mean this FANTASTIC- AWESOME news that our trials will be postponed to 2nd September! Oh THANK GOD! haha! But that news kinda like brought my studying spirit down. =( so yea. I feel quite happy and relieved knowing that i have time to finish up my revision and stuff. =) Yays! And today, me and Wai nee did some stuff together. We wrestled! (physically) she lost! wahaha! ( In the face woman! ) yea. so after that i was really tired and so i fell asleep but before that i told her to wake me up at 3pm but that pig, slept off and we overslept! We both did! Its all your fault that we wasted our study time! Your FAULT! So right after i was awake, I went down for dinner with her mum and her. Then after that she came out with this random idea which is to go climb a steep hill to keep ourselves fit. So okay.. i went up and there i did stretching and sit ups then i went downhill and uphill again and then down again which concludes my climbing hill routine. Moving on, we when and walk around the neighbourhood and half way through, we saw this family who were jogging, and so wai nee asked me to jog also. Ok then, fine i said. I didn't want to actually cause i was just plain lazy. So then she ran first, then i put my earphones on and jog too. I learnt a skill once that when you jog, you must keep focus and your speed must be consistent and i tried to apply that skill and i did jog around the neighbourhood and all the way back to wai nee's house. It was kinda bad ditching wai nee and not telling her that I've decided to jog back to her house. Sorry babes. I was just too focus. So i ran for like 15 minutes non stop. ( Claps ) haha! Was kinda proud though. Then i refuse to bathe so wai nee had to drag me to do it and gave up half way but after that, i went to bathe ok. I did. So after that i was all clean and fresh and i know it was time for me to hit the books and to make up for my mishap this afternoon. So i did but not for long, my dad came already. So i went back home and now I'm home.



.Feeling satisfied.

No comments: