Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Strings of fun!


The day before Ceriathon. Me and Kris decided to stay over at Wai nee's house to get the choc crunchies done so that we can sell them during Ceriathon. So I had cheer prac and Wai Nee had tuition. So kris stay and lepak at Wai's house waiting for my grand arrival from school while wai went for tuition. So i was kinda late and just as i got there, i changed and put my stuff in Wai nee's room and i also found a thick Chemistry revision open wide on the table! So i was rushing and stuff so i didn't bother to ask. Then my dad fetched me and kristen to Citrus to get last minute stuff for the Ceriathon and vegetables and fruits and snacks for our little slumber party later.So then i asked Kris whether was she studying while waiting for me, She said YES!!!! What a nerd you are lar babes. So after we got the things we need, we met up Ming and made our way to OUG club to play badminton! And OMG!!!!! the journey there was such a hassle. We freaking walk from citrus park to the club! I felt like i was gonna die and my legs were all jello! I almost trip a couple of times. hahah! then when we finally got there the court was full. We only got to play for less than 30 mins! sad! Poor ming who went all the way here! haha! =) So we went to chill at Steven's corner. Then made our back. By that time i already can't feel my feet! So we made our way back.. we start to prepare the things we need for the choc crunchies! It was really hard to melt the choc! I thought the Wai and Kris would know how cause since they so pro at baking but see see, they don't know what double boil. hahha! then ME, the genius of cause told and showed them how it is done! wahhaaha! Proud much! =) So yea. It was tiring! baking for freaking 3 hrs is exhausting! ahhhhhh!!!!!!!



At the club!



Melting the CHOC! Im a GENIUS!









So after we're done. We get ourselves cleaned up and comfortable. I was actually very tired already! Then we went downstairs to get celery, cucumber and carrrot. FYI : Its RAW! we dipped it in the strawberry and mango yogurt we bought. So yea.. I only took the cucumber. the rest is just....PURE..DISGUSTING!


VEGETABLES like such should be extinct! its raw!



So then kris, applied the Himalaya peel of mask and i doozzzeeed off cause it was all to comfortable! hee! =) Then we woke up at 6 plus for ceriathon! At ceriathon, we sold off our longan + lychee drink! haha! but we made to much choc crunchies so we didn't sell all. I got dunked for the very 1st time that day! PROUD much! =)

MY 1St DUNK!

No comments: