Tuesday, July 1, 2008

My deareast of all is of cause my parents. Nothing in this world could ever take their place in my heart. (God's EXCEPTIONAL--He's my everything) I have to say that I have pretty great parents! ( Hey, i ain't being a goody girl all) Although they can be nasty at times, i still very much appreciate them just cause they love me alot! (Cause im their only daughter) and they are the only reason I can sit here in this chair writing this post. They've sacrifice alot for me and through all those arguments, we actually grew to know each other better. My mum is a tough one to crack! seriously! she's the hardest person i've ever tried communicating with. When I look at her at times when i want to ask her something, I just loose whatever i wanted to ask or tell. How scary is that?! Gosh! but there's always a soft spot somewhere, you just gotta catch it right there and then. cheers to me! My dad, well he's my 1 and all HERO! He's not egostic most of the when it comes to chores and stuff like that and the only time he's egoistic is when he has his own opinions. That's what i like about him, his not sexist! hee! =) ( Way to go daddy!) No matter what happens, i know that they'll always be there. They're my friend and we'll go "hey! whassup?" when we meet. Its just funny to see my dad say that to me. I love them alot and in future i'll do my best to repay them as a form of gratitude for all the things they've done for me, for moulding me into who i am today. LOve Ya loads! MwaH!
*i'll put in pics when i'm free*

No comments: