Monday, August 4, 2008

My Weekend

Well, I know the title of this post kinda sounds boring. It's like, 'Why in the world would i want to blog about my weekend?' Isn't every weekend like every other weekend? haha! My title is to generalized everything that happened during this last weekend so yea.

On Friday, I went for dance practice. Its those kinda jazzy sort of dance where you dance using a hat and stick. We dance to the song Crazy little thing call love. It was all tiring and boring probably its cause i wasn't in the mood but i still enjoy it. =) By the end of practice, i was all worn all already. I stayed over at a friend's place and i just couldn't sleep cause we were making jokes and one of my friend laughed like a hyena and that triggered the rest of us to laugh! =) It was all good fun! The conversation we had is just pure retarded mann! My gosh! haha! Anyways, with all that happened and was happening then, I still manage to close my eyes and fall into deep sleep. ZzzZzzzZZ..





.During the dance practice.


On the very next morning, at about 8am, I woke up and got ready to go to my friend's school for their Carnival day. This is not my first time visiting their school. I think i know almost everyone there. Haha! So i went there and i ate alot! I ate like 2 of those yogurt jelly-like pudding, Spaghetti, Marshmellows with chocolate syrup ( YUmm! ), vanilla ice cream with chocolate chip, marshmellows and gummy bears, i tried their fruit cocktail drink and cotton candy too. =) After that i walked around but i wasn't really very fond of walking cause my stupid shoe was giving me blisters! Yes and i mean more than one. So yea. I sat around most of the time cause its like everytime we walk, we are like walking in circles. You see the same thing over and over again! So yea. I sat down and after that a few of us went to eat lunch at the town area and I went to get slippers too! I really couldn't take the pain. So yes. Got my slippers and i was all ready to run. We went back to the school and cheered on the football team. Weird right? I know.. Cheering for people whom i don't know but i just couldn't resist not joining the fun. Haha! =) bite me.






The slippers that saved my life! I mean feet.



I was bored at the field. It was quite sunny though. *winks*

On Sunday, my left leg was hurting like mad! Too much of dancing i guess. I couldn't even walk properly! Owh! It was so torturing! So yes. melissa forgot to bring my slipper and i couldn't walk in heels but i can't buy another slipper cause i just bought one the day before and last week too. Oh my.. for all you know i'll end up with a new slipper every friggin week! Haha! Later on that day, i stayed back in church to help out with psalmist. Wondering what that is? Well, its just like we have this one every month and anyone can just come and have dinner, coffee, ice-cream, waffles and stuff like that and just chill out and talk. I had FUN helping out with the waffles though. You know Crocs are pretty comfortable. ( i wore an oversized one ) it was not mine though but it looks cute and funny. I had to leave early that day. Sad much, I couldn't eat my waffles! I went home dead and exhausted! I had to finish my history notes too! After i was done with that, I went to shower and pack for school the next day and i was dead asleep in no time! ZZzzZZzzZZzz....




The ....





Oversized...





CROCS!!!





*Loving the oversized crocs!*

No comments: