Monday, July 14, 2008

Memories of my CHEER days


Cheerleading can be define as a very tiring, challenging and fun sport! I really do love cheerleading loads. i mean just seeing and experiencing the whole team working together to make and build a formation just simply awe me and i just want to be a part of it. Practices are indeed very tiring but the fun of it makes it all worthwhile. So yea.. my very so AWESOME team, THUNDERZ went for the national cheerleading competition hoping to win best newcomer. Sadly we didn't because the competition was really tight and we didn't stand much of a chance. We were good. we were synchronize and everything and we didn't fall but i guess we fail to awe the judges with our stunts. Its okay! I did it cause i just love doing it and not really to win. =) I think through cheerleading, I have made friends with the most crazy girls from my school whom i've never ever talked to. I even named some of them like Mei Fong. I named her veggie cause she is vegetarian and ever since, she's been a joke of the team! i still remember the one time we were in maxwell and we were eating and we all were so hyper and we laughed so very very hard that our stomach hurts because of all the jokes we were making when Carrie drank VeGood and we told her not to if not Mei Fong(veggie) will extinct! haha! We had our ups and downs before the competition. Sasa tore her ligament the day before the competition and we had to find a substitute like right straight away. Through it all we made it through, we did our best and i really really hope that there will be a better thunderz next year. I plead for a girl who will take the reign as captain and will continue this team. The only thing i miss is practice. I can't believe im saying that but yea. I just miss it all. Sometimes out of no where i could hear Carrie's voice ringing in my head like she always does during practice. =) After the competition i was down with a fever and headache. It got worst after i went home. I was shivering and my head was so painful, i cried! My left eyes are swollen and it hurts when i blink. My left leg hurts too, Its maybe cause i over strained it. I had no appetite to eat anything and whenever move i just tear cause my body hurts and i think thats because i was having fever. I am much better now, no worrys. Now i know that nothing comes easy. Thank you so much for those who came to support and for my friends who is always willing to patiently help me out especially when i also have to finish my add maths project. Thanks a bunch! You guys are the best! =) competing in the nationals are of no joke. i am sincerely apologising to my team members for scolding them, shouting at them and just simply being bitter! i am so very sorry guys! sorry! =) I will really miss everything and everyone whom i have spent most of my time with for more than half a year. Definitely will.. =)


Sasa and me! I miss you much. get well soon! =)





Owh this is Veggie's cousin! haha! =)




No comments: