Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Youth Camp

Youth Alive Camp. Tabernacle of David. 12th-15th December. Peacehaven, Genting Highlands. Heroes.

Camp was an AWESOME experience and it just keeps getting better each year. Well Done! During this camp, i seek an encounter with the mighty one above, God and it was.. owh my.. undescribable. ( Im sure all campers felt the same) Not only that but i had lotsa fun and i think its one of the best camp organised so far. I have made many new friends and we got along so well, i actually miss them the second camp came to an end and we were all making our way to the bus. The team from singapore has truly indeed blessed us all and really brought laughters and joy. I really appreciate my group members for being so very patient with me, my scoldings and shoutings. I am so truly sorry you guys. I love you guys still. Thank you Isaac for being such a great assist to my leadership, Cephas (Crispin) and Chris-- such coincidence, we have chris/cris infront of our names--from singapore for making me laugh all the time, nicky for being my stricker partner during butt ball ( owh man we make such a great team!), matt for being my goat and donkey ( i really had a great laugh at it ), Michael and Yeow Hui for defending us during the games and everyone else in the group. A special thank you i plead to Sue Ann our advisor for helpin us out. I really had an awesome time there although the mornings are freezing cold, i still very much enjoyed myself. I will remember all of you guys from camp for life and I will be missing the fun times we had. Memories here will stay in my heart for as long as i live and i hope to meet you all someday. A Hero, a lifetime of sacrifice. Well, I am gonna be that Hero!

No comments: