Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Not forgotten..

I wrote this sometime back during my free time. To be exact, i wrote it on the 4th of February this year (2008) at 11.37pm ( which is written here in my planner ) This poem is gonna be my deepest heart shout out to my family and friends whom i know and miss dearly to show my appreciation and greatest gratitude towards their endless helping hands and kind words of encouragement...

I just wanna start off by saying,
That you mean everything to me till i can't contain it..
And with each passing day,
I slowly realize that you light my way.

You are the one I can confide in,
You make me forget all my worries.
Putting aside all my doubts,
You never fail to make me smile. =)

With this ever changing days,
You are the one thing that remains.
I'll cherish you forever,
With every second we're together.

Every time I look into your eyes,
I wonder how blessed am i this time.
And as our eyes meet,
I hope our hearts do as well.

There's so much i can say,
Hoping it will all pay.
Bur no words can say,
How much I love you each and everyday.

You're a gift from the God I love,
You shine just like the stars above.
I hope love will bring us through,
And forever this is true..

Okay you know what? Its sounds more like a love poem. I am so sorry but screw it! Its nice so take it as you like =) its just a piece of my life that i want to share! =) *hugs*

No comments: