Tuesday, August 19, 2008

I am Proud! =)

Well, just as what most malaysian would do last sunday which is to watch the badminton match for the Olympics. It is said to be an event not to be missed especially for us Malaysian. Our star player Lee Chong Wei manage to battle it through to the finals against Lin Dan, the world's #1 badminton player. So me and family went over my friend's house for dinner and stuck our butts to the sofa to watch the match. To tell the truth, this my 1st ever event that I am actually excited about through out the olympics. I actually take the time off my books to watch it ok?! HAHA! So my heart was beating way fast and i was kinda disappointed that we lost! The anticipation of watching the shutter cock going from left to right and left again was just so great i can shit ok?! Gross right?! i didn't really shit of course. Its just a figure of speech! but seriously, i am sure everyone agrees with me. Chong Wei did many mistakes. Mistakes that a star player shouldn't do but no doubt Lin Dan was good and fast! If you interpret his name, it mean zero (lin dan) We were cursing him when he won the 1st set. The adults were like, "hope he sprain his ankle! " and "hope he gets a stomach pain and pull out of the game.!" they're so mean! haha! And then you know at intervals, there will be 2 guys who comes and mop the court?.. My friend's dad blurted out of a sudden and said, " Oh, look! its synchronise moping!" then we all burst out laughing and then he added, " Eh, they get medal one lar!" and eversince that, everytime they mop the floor, we'll all start laughing. Funny much! Okay so all my hope for us winning gold when down the drain when he lost but I am very proud that he took the silver which is already an improvement from the last olympics when Malaysia only got the bronze for I dunno what even but i'm guessing its badminton! haha! I am so very proud and I am sure we'll do better next time. I can believe i am saying this but here goes, MALAYSIA BOLEH! haha! =)




Cheers to all!

No comments: