Friday, August 22, 2008

Spinning, twirling, flying away
Memories guide me from yesterday
Time will reveal my destiny
So why should I fight what's right for me?

I'll live, I'll breathe
I'll dance my dreams

Hold me, kiss me
Look through my eyes
Know me, oh feel me
No more disguise
So why should I fight
What's planned for me?

I'll live, I'll breathe
I'll dance my dreams

Take my hand
Dance in my world
As I live, I breathe
I dance my dreams
Tomorrow will be mine
Today is ours
I will never let go
Until time unwinds
Today I have just arrived

I'll dance my dreams.

Yes, I will...

And today at Tuition. I flunk my physics test! Not like i never study but wtv i've studied didn't come out or it came out in a very deformed manner. Especially waves! OMG! I thought I was reading some alien Morse code or something. I'm serious ok? and i didn't have much time to finish everything cause i didn't know i was suppose to do only the objective part and went on with the subjective! Silly me! This is so depressing. =( I'm so going to need some tranquilizers or some kind of anti-depressant that will do wonders! or maybe I'll just buck up.

I lost my voice btw. There's this once my brother asked me to shut up and not talk cause my voice irritates him! He's so mean! But he got what he deserves after making that statement. Nyehehehe! that taught him a lesson. I sound like a duck or a man. Sometimes my voice sounds squeeckkyy or it sounds rough and deep. Probably sexayh too! haha! But i hardly can talk.

Good Nite to the world! Me going to sleep after I gosok my gigi (it smells like garlic cause i ate garlic toast. ! ! grosszzznesss ! !) and cuci my muka. Its been a long day! This is the worst holiday ever!

No comments: