Sunday, August 17, 2008




In the quiet,
in the stillness,
I know that You are God.
In the secret of Your presence,
I know there I am RESTORED.
When You call I wont refuse.
Each new day again I'll choose.


In the chaos,
In confusion,
I know You're sovereign still.
In the moment of my weakness,
You give me grace to do Your will.
When You call I won't delay.
This, my song, through all my days.


All my delight is in You.
All of my hope,
All of my strength.
All my delight in in You.
FOREVERMORE...


I mean every word that has be written. I am not ashamed to tell the world the most of fundamentals that had brought me this far in life. I am gonna live the rest of my days according to His will. Thank you Jesus for crucifying on the cross to set me free, now i will live to bring you praise. Teach me and guide me. I surrender it all to You.

No comments: