Saturday, August 9, 2008

This week has been an awesome much week. Pretty boring at times especially at school. School is just so full of nonsense at times! I think I'm gonna get expel from school because of my attendance. Sad. =( But whatever larh! hee!



SCHOOL







Life in school is very much boring at times so i have my babies (colour pens) to keep me company. - i have more colour pens than you can ever imagine. the pictures on top are just part of it all.








And when it comes to subjects like Math and Bio, I will start doodling! Nice eh?






And when its english time, we just sit around and play games like bingo and stuff.







These 2 people [ left(manveen) : camel/ Margaret from PCK. Right( mershel) : Ogre/ gigantor/ Chu Bang) ] are the people I just love to disturb. They are just so much fun! Love you guys loads! =)









08.08.08


Haha! What a significant date huh? Especially for the chinese. =) Anyways, I pretty much celebrated it with a bunch of my friends. Actually it was Uncle Joseph's birthday party held on that day and Me, Esther, Liz, Melie, Joanna, Melodie, and Michelle were ask to perform a dance for his party. So after that we had our own time of taking pictures and watching Olympics. Haha! So yes. I had loads of fun because I skipped school cause there was gonna be some prayers thingy going on and I spent my half of the day cleaning my room. I threw out so much of rubbish! So PROUD of myself. Now i feel more organized.





US chilling before the performance. =)









My twin! =)








Me just being plain silly.






This is what i wore. =)





So white.





I look weird here but its the company that counts!





The Day After

Okay so that was yesterday and today! Owh today! I don't know where to start. *thinks hard* hmmm.. Okays. Lets start with this morning. I woke up at 7am. Relunctuntly i did manage to wake up to go for tuition. I have tuition today from 8am till 2.30pm. It started off with Physics which is from 8am- 9.30am followed by Chemistry at 9.30am-11.00am then Biology from 11.00am-12.30pm then i had break for half an hour and then it was Add Maths after that from 1pm- 2.30pm. Its total madness i know. Haha! Crazy huh? Yea so after that i went to meet up with mummy and we went to Mid Valley. We bought Big Apple donuts and many other snacks. Today i tried something very interesting. It is a thai delicacy which is called Tim Tum Krob or something like that. Its really nice. Haha! After a long and tired day, I am glad I have people in my life that helps makes my day!






Delicious! Mmmm...

Not only people but also things like my stress ball!!







Introducing Mr. Smiley




And Mr. Cool


I have one more which is red in colour but it was at home so yea.












*Life is full of sweet things*

1 comment:

YaHooooOO!!!!!!!! said...

Hi IM glenn from the philipine i read some of your blog hehehehhe...your picture are nice and beautiful...i like the school thing because im a student to...check my blog if you have time... www.chobam.blogspot.com...
masge to me my email add is Peper_00@yahoo.com....I wil w8..thnx