Saturday, August 30, 2008

A bunch of us wanted to do something for Doris as her birthday is on Independence's eve.
Due to the upcoming trials, we couldn't plan much of a surprise so we had lunch! sorry babes. =) We had lunch in Chillis, Mid Valley.
Me, Alexis and Felicia aka NUR FATIMAH went there right after school.
So after some grooming into descent looking civilised people, I repeat DESCENT looking CIVILISED people, we made our way to Chillis as we met up with Jenn Ai.
We sat down and ordered the food before the rest came which includes the star of the day because for God knows how long it takes for the food to be served.
FISH couldn't join us that afternoon as she had no transport all the way from Damansara ( probably some 'ulu' village corner of Malaysia which makes up less than 0.0000001% of the country's population )
What a friend right?
But i'm sure her mind and soul was with us the whole while eh? Haha!
So we took pictures ( i'll have to look for all the pictures we took and post it up when i'm done) , ate, we got a cake for Doris and keeping each other updated on what's the 411 or in other words, the latest stories, news and gossips.
What can you possibly get when you put 6 girls all together?
I had loads of fun today.
I got a new PURSE. Finally! and a very sophisticated flower shaped ring, 2 spaghetti tops and a magazine.
I got home and I have to pack.
For what? Haha! =)

I so looking forward to this weekend where I can finally unwind myself, take a break and just relax by the beach.
How nice..?
Okay, yes.
I am going on a holiday, but its not anywhere far. So yea.
I am done packing so thats why I'm blogging.
Its 1.22am and I'm leaving later at 5am. I am going to Perak.
Details? Next post yes?
Owh yes, I was looking forward to one of my favourite weekends after such a long time but guess what?
I'll be missing all the fun in the water. ( if you get what i mean )
I'm just not in the mood of doing anything anymore.
My stomach hurts like crap and I can't freaking get on with whatever I want to do.
This is so annoying.

Alrites, I'm going to bed. I'll let you know how I bear with this defect in my next post okays? =) Till then, Happy Blogging!








p.s :

DORIS,

A very HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU MY FRIEND!!! I know we just got close recently and stuff but I am very glad to have to as a friend. Sorry that we fail, i mean i think I've failed to give you a unforgettable 17th birthday. I am so sorry. I hope you had a great time hanging with us and the cake. Thanks for just brightening up my day when you get all excited and your adrenaline just shoots sky rocket high that makes your face turn flushing RED. Haha! That never fails to lit a smile on my face. =) Well, I'm gonna wish you all the best in life and no matter what happens down the road, I'll be there for you. We'll still keep in touch i hope. I'm just so glad you are you and that you are here. Have a blast this birthday! We'll make it awesomest the next time. mwahs.






Dissapointed & In Pain,
.Christina.Chan.

No comments: