Sunday, August 24, 2008

I'll Never Want to Grow Up!!

It is true that when we were all kiddies, we wondered and pondered about what being a grown up is like. For some of us girls, we will even try to dress up like a grown up and steal our mummy's lipsticks and perfume and try them on. When we're finally a teen at about say 12 0r 13, we'll do and try all sorts of act that we think the grown ups do. Naive much. Every child has no worries about the world and what's happening out there where as, a grown up has to carry the weight of the world on their shoulders. Nothing comes easy yes but the amount of pressure and stress just makes it so much more easier for us to give up. To add on, there are bound to be hurts along the way. Its hard enough to mend a broken glass what more a broken heart? One hurt after another just somehow reveals itself again every time we swore that it will not happen again. How ironic? Little minds don't have to worry of getting hurt now, do they? All they will do when they are hurt is to just cry and there, back to who they were. Its like they have some sort of power to erase things for real. Everything will be provided for them and they do not need to worry about exams and what it takes to succeed in life. They can play all day long, laugh and giggle all day long. I miss my barbie dolls and 'I have no worries' days back then. But reality is reality. I am now an almost grown up i can say. There are burdens I have to carry now, even if i like it or not, I have to face it. Just as the saying goes, I wish i was a little girl again, because its easier to mend a broken doll than a broken heart. I wish I'd never grow up.



I miss the peace I have in You,

I miss the love I've found in You.

I miss the joy I've experienced when I am with You,

I miss the passion I had for You.

I am truly sorry,

Please bring me back.

Send your brightest star and warmest love,

Don't leave me astray in this lonely world.

For when I am alone,

I am nothing.

But with You,

I can be everything.

Envelope me in Your arms once again,

To reclaim what I've lost is much gain.

Lead me the lost back to You,

I want to come running after You.

.Let me be soaked with love.

No comments: