Tuesday, August 5, 2008

I am currently going BONKERS!
And worried too!
I DO NOT KNOW HOW TO FRIGGING DO DIFFERENTIATION and INTEGRATION!!
I am so dead!
I spent my afternoon today and the night yesterday doing some major changes to my blog
( as u can see )
I didn't have a pleasant sleep yesterday and i only slept for 3 hrs or less.
And it was a horrible sleep!
I was like half asleep but not fully asleep.
It was like i was hanging half way through my deep sleep and being awake!
Sickening much.
So tired of life!
Seriously am!
God please save my dear life!
I have like tuition later and hopefully i can concentrate.
Today was all in all boring and dull in school.
Started taking pictures whenever I am caught doing nothing. =)
I think i am turning ORANGE!
Too much papaya consumed!
I have got to cut down on that man.
Anyways, i am gonna go catch up on my beauty sleep when i have the chance to.

No comments: