Friday, August 22, 2008

My mummy's dead roses


Oh its RAINING now! Grrreeaatttt!!! I LOVE IT when it rains! It just brightens up my day! =) I'm sorry I've been blogging so recent. Well, its the HOLIDAYS and I have nothing to do but to study, eat, sleep and go online. Anyways, I wanted to take some rainy pictures outside but failed. =( I was soaked wet and it was raining too heavily. Haha!

I still manage to take some pictures okays. Not exactly a picture with the best resolution or what so ever. I took it for fun. =)




This is what I found in the garden. A pot of dead roses! Mummy bought it like a few weeks ago and now its dead! I told her that the weather is too hot to sustain it but she won't listen! It was at first a very nice pot of different coloured roses but now its all brown! She bought it because she thinks its CUTE and PRETTY. Now, I don't think its all that pretty anymore.

No comments: