Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Studying can really make you go crazy! Seriously. Right now I'm taking a little break before my brain hits MASSIVE destruction! So yes.

I was in the mood of writing and i came up with this :



With much love and affection,

I stumble and feelings show.

With much patience and determination,

I wait to hold you close.

With every second that pass,

I can't help it but to think of you.

And in everything I do,

I try my very best to convince you.

So don't let me go for now and ever,

With love its you and me FOREVER.



Dear God,

Thank you God for today. Thank you for letting me live another day to see and to experience what the world has to offer me. =) Thank you for being my strength when i am at my weakest point. Thank you for carrying me through these rough and unpredictable journey call life. Without you I am nothing.
















*Count your Blessings*

No comments: