Thursday, August 14, 2008

This is why I suka sangat sekolah!



School can get so whacky and crazy at times! I just love to laugh at all the stupid jokes we make and stuff. This is the only thing i look forward to everyday when i come to school if not i won't even come to school. Haha!









This is Alexis or you can just call her Wai Nee. This was suppose to be a 10 shot thingy but it was all with only her and the rest of us as her background. What loser girl! haha! I am sure there'll be more pictures. Will keep you updated! I've gotta go for a pixel search.=)







This is MANVEEN KAUR CHEEMA aka MARGARET!! This was her when she was in form 1.


This was during lunch after the prefect de-installation. As always, me and fish always manage to sneek right in and join in the fun!





You guys are just so awesome. I am sorry if your there are no pictures of your very beautiful face friends. You know who you are and i very much do appreciate you too! haha! =)

No comments: