Monday, September 1, 2008

The Holiday!


This time, I went to like quite a number of places. We were supposedly to stay 2 nights but I didn't want so we only stayed for a night. =) We push off from KL at about 6.30am and after about 2 hours of driving, we were at Kuala Selangor. So we went up the hill overlooking Kuala Selangor. There was a light house there and OH-MY-GOD! There were monkeys!!!! A whole clan of monkeys! but these are the tame ones so they won't bit or attack you. At first there were only like a few monkeys but my dad went and feed them kuaci then after that a whole ecosystem of monkeys came surrounding us. I have never seen so many monkeys in my whole entire freaking life. I was so afraid that they will get a chance to get into the car and runsack everything. My goodness. So after picture taking and stuff we head off for breakfast and oh my the monkeys won't stop following! They even lined up along the road as if they are waving us goodbye. So yea. They were funny looking monkeys! So breakfast, we went into some village to try out some local delicacy. Everyone one there seem so simple. Nothing fancy. So I ate chee cheong fun and some siu mai for breakfast. After that we head on to our next destination, Setiawan and there we had lunch. We were eating at some Peking restaurant where a meal is about 7 dfishes. I was very full because it has not even been 4 hours since i last ate. After lunch we went to check in to our hotel and unpack everything. I stayed in the hotel room because my stomach hurts like nobody business! I almost died! So I slept off while the others went for a massage and CC. So I woke up at 6.30pm wondering why are all of them not back yet. Then i went for a shower and not long after that they came back and my brothers went swimming. I sat by the pool studying. When the sky got darker I couldn't study anymore and so I head back to my room and ate duku. We had late dinner which was around 9pm. We ate seafood and darn it, the food was awesome. I enjoyed eating. So we were all so dead at around 12am after the countdown for Merdeka. To tell the truth, that thought never come across my mind. How unpatriotic! So i slept off and the next morning me, Esther and Isaac went for beach hunting. We were walking and walking to like the ends of the earth and for all we know there wasn't any beach because our hotel is along the Pangkor harbour. How sad? So the chance for us to relax at the beach FAILED! So they head off to swimming. After that we had nasi lemak for breakfast and it was really nice. After that we checked out and head off to buy some dry seafood! =) Lunch was satifying and I'm proud that i tried the tom yam fish! haha! But i didn't eat much cause I don't want to get a stomach ache. After lunch, We went to a GO-KART place and played GO-KART! It was so fun! I take this as praticing for driving sooner or later. So FUN! I felt like a drifter! So after that we head to drink some fresh coconut. It was so refreshing! And after that we were suppose to go for dinner then to see fireflies. But everyone didn't want to so i was quite sad because I want to see fireflies! They went to eat instead. I almost vomitted I tell you. These whole trip is like an eating tour. I ate a bit as my stomach felt uneasy already. Then i thought ok, this is goodbye and we heading off to KL without having a sight of fireflies but they drove there and it was already 11++ pm and we thought its closed but it was still open. My heart flip overjoyed! =) The fireflies was so beautiful and we can only see it with our naked eyes and any picture or video just won't do the job. Sorry there was no pictures from the fireflies because it was dark and u can't take a picture of it. It was so beautiful. Like Christmas trees lighted up. It was blinking and blinking and some were flying around. Such beauty! I was smilling from side to side when it was all over and now I'm ready to go home with such memories. Thank you all for making this possible. =)


The lighthouse



Monkeys!



Overlooking Kuala Selangor



And MORE MONKEYS!!!



As they wave us GOODBYE



I just woke up



For breakfast!



One of the dishes during dinner! snails!!! Gross!!




Being little kids again at the playground




The mini beach we found along the harbour




Sunshine!




Pangkor harbour




we caught a sight of rainbow in the morning. How peculiar? btw, this is the 2nd rainbow i saw this week.





My childhood friends. My friends for a lifetime.




Sunnie sunnie pictures!

By the pool




The tom yam fish! It looks disgustingly spicy!

Go kart babeyh!



Oh look who I brought along? Tuesday. Thank you dear for letting me rest my head on you. =)




This is one happy girl who got to see FIREFLIES! =)



Thank you all for making my dream and wish come true. I am glad indeed. =)

No comments: