Thursday, February 5, 2009

Was almost late for class. Had lunch while discussing our LAN presentation. Had fun during physics because I find it so funny how some ( me, jess and dope) were just laughing while we did our experiment. From hitting each other's butts with the metre rule to hiding under the table to snap a photo. Had dance club meeting today. Very tired. Had biscottis for the first time and chocolate banana muffin at starbucks. Has a great laugh there too! We were drunk due to our tired-ness. Anyways, happy moments do last for just a short time.

Taken during LAN. =)

This is just so funny. We hid under the table to take this during physics while others were doing practical. =)

How do you if what you are doing is for my good or for that matter, 'our' good? How would you know that i would thank you in future? NO i won't. Fat hopes dear! I won't. You're not God. You never asked if its for my good. How can you just assume that it will bound to be in future? You never cared if i was ok or how i'm taking this. No, you didn't. How can you be so cold towards me? How can you be so selfish? I know that this isn't easy for you and it was never for me. I tried. It didn't work. I keep falling back over and over again. So much for 'i will never let you fall.'




No comments: