Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Currently chilling in the library in college. I just needed the time to get away from my books so here i am blogging. Maths test today was effin' hard and i mean really hard. I didn't have a clue on what the question was all about. I am not surprise if my total score would be 0. I won't be surprise! Now I have this fettish for the sardin puff that is sold in the cafeteria. That's the only thing i would actually eat from there. Really nice. =) in fact, I would like one now. I am all alone for the next few more hours with my books and this fridge! It's really cold in here. Blehh.. How I wish someone whom i never expect to be here would just magically appear infront of me. Haha! Fantasy much. I'll be getting my biology paper back tomorrow. Teacher said we did horrible!! Horrible. My gosh. someone shoot me please. Anyways, I am just going to click here there to see if there's anything interesting, if not i'll be getting back to my books to study for my chemistry test tomorrow. One more thing, I WANT TO EAT ICE CREAM! NOW! =) much loves..


i would thank the star that makes my wish come true...

No comments: