Tuesday, February 3, 2009

College was very hectic today! I had my bio test today and malaysian studies too. I was revising like crazy for bio but nothing went in! And malaysian studies was even better, I don't remember anything. Today was a freaking stressful day! I cannot find myself smilling like i always do. So stressful! I almost cried. The feeling was just so horrible! I practically felt sufficated. I felt like i've been treated like rubbish. sigh. Thank God for my classmates, dope, jess and the rest for being ever so patient and comforting me. I really didn't feel good today. sigh. Anyways, i still don't feel good but sort it. Screw it!

This is me and Jess when we were suppose to study for bio.

Why must you force me to do things that i don't want to do or not willing to do? Why do you have to treat me like rubbish? After all that has happen and that day when you did something wrong, have i ever treated you the way you are treating me now? NO. I didn't. And now that i didn't do anything wrong, you treat me like that. Sigh.

No comments: