Friday, February 13, 2009

So today is friday the 13. Nothing special but tomorrow is valentines. So college was filled with roses and teddy bears and all the lovey dovey stuff. sigh. As usual, biology class ended late. I wasn't concentrating at all. I just can't wait for it to end! Anyways, I went to sunway pyramid with jess, blondie and rain. Salty boy was there too. *laughs* I stayed alone till 6 plus cause the rest had to go back early. It was a time well spent and I am having a sorethroat and flu. Gosh.


toilet girl with the toilet roll. perfect combo! teehee!

blondie..and me.

blondie was looking at girl's clothes and rain was counselling on the phone. *rain made me cry today..=(

So tomorrow is Valentines. I am glad to see that everyone has that someone special to spend it with. Sometimes seeing the smiles on their faces lits a smile in your heart enviously. Valentines should not be the only day you do special stuff for that special someone. It means more when you actually do something for that someone without any reasons or on any occasions. To all out there, Cherish the ones you have to love now as for some didn't get that chance to do so.

HAPPY VALENTINES ALL!

No comments: