Saturday, February 28, 2009

I am feeling really bad right now.
I got back my physics results and its not very pleasant.
I failed.
Its heartbreaking but yet who is it to blame but myself?
Physics isn't really my thing and I have no idea why.
It's like the subject simply hates me or what so ever.
Anyhow, i am feeling the worst of everything.
Trying harder and giving up doesn't seem to really drive me in anyway.
Gosh.
This is worst than i thought.
I so need someone to give me a revelation.
I know God will in some way or another.
Till then screaming my lungs out will probably help.
Sigh.
I just got back from mid valley.
Went to celebrate my hunny's birthday (manveen).
I thank God so much for her.
We just click! =)
I'll update on that in my next post? Have to gather the millions and millions of pixxies taken.
But most of all..I'm EXHAUSTED!
I haven't been resting.
Had class from 9am-3pm and dance meeting till 6 after that.
Sorry pmay for ditching you on going to barcelona.

No comments: