Thursday, February 12, 2009

Today is somehow and somewhat a picture day. Yes picture day. A picture can make me smile and also cry today. Well, that of course depends on the picture i see. My chemistry teacher wasn't here today and everything was fine until lunch. Well, lets not go there now shall we?

During bio.



This is yi hong, jia yun and me. Yi hong thinks Im a mix when she 1st saw me. Well, she isn't the 1st one to ask me that. =)

Jia Yun. A japanese/korean look alike. She also has some comment about me when she first saw. I don't wanna say what she said cause i do not know whether it is good or bad. =)







toilet girl and me. teeheez! she enjoys bullying me. She and shalini. They say when they feel angry and stuff they bully me and it seems to make them feel better. Gosh. So evil right? *i love u too dope*



This jessica and me. A girl who somehow always catches me when im down and upset. love u much.

No comments: