Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Sorry for the late updates. (jess i know you're reading this) Anyways, this are some pixxies taken last week and some this week. Hope you'll enjoy. I'll story as you scroll.

These are pixxies taken during biology in the lab. We hid under the table to take these pictures. It was hilarious cause we were like hiding from teacher and stuff. Can you imagine 3 students crawling up and down to take pictures? Gosh. It was hilarious. I remember i was sick then but it was great to have fun.


see what i mean when i say i was sick? I look so pale.

Now, meet those who joins me for biology class in the lab every monday and tuesday.

the millipede. A huge one.

the spider or tarantula? either way they are still spiders.

this is a baby snake. I think its a python. This was found in the campus somewhere at the back. There were 7 of them. I think the 'mum' would probably anaconda. how scary?

this is just gross. this is a mice and its intestine. how gross!? *pukes*

Well now, this is JESSICA FONG ZHEN YU (i know you're reading this too!) she is my cam whore partner. Out of no where today she suddenly said, "eh, we haven't been taking pictures for a long time." So we took pictures! =) I had so much time laughing with her in class and stuff. Also, we speak of random stuffs and coming up with random jokes. right jess? hmm..i feel like eating satay. Does that ring any bells?


Look at my eyebags! Gosh. Sue me! I havent been sleeping. Exams!

No comments: