Saturday, February 28, 2009

So here are the pixxies from manveen's birthday celebration! Enjoy teehee! =)


Fattz.Pal.Me (sorry pal, the camera dont like you.)



Pal and Me =)


Me and Subash


Me and Myra =)


Manveen.Me.Myra



And again. =)




Pmay and Me =)


Me and Alexis. =) I miss that woman!










Her birthday cake. =)


She's happy. =)



Okays. So this 2 pics above was suppose to be the oh-so-great flaming lamborghini. It was treat by 3 indian guys to manveen. *pukes* Anyhow, it didn't flame at all. What a loser?



Me and Melisa.Ini MIA!


















The very happy birthday girl. =)

Hey babes! Happy awesome sexayh 18! I've known you since primary school and I enjoy every bit of it. From disturbing mershel to making a fool in class, I just miss it all. Thank you so much for being part of my life and you'll always be a part of me. I love you much hun. Enjoy the wonderful years ahead. We'll always keep in touch. Much loves, Christina.

No comments: