Thursday, January 22, 2009

These are pixxies from yesterday pool...






Lyn ( she's the awesomest person to hang out with) , me and davina went to yum cha after that.




Me and Davina =)





Not forgetting, Sze jade and azam. Sorry for stealing your indo mee! ahaas. =)





Moving on to today..


During lunch.

So today we had this party thingy. It was pretty much okays. Signed for a number of clubs and society. So yeah. The weather was amazingly super duper trooperly HOT! I was in a spaghetti and a skirt and i was sweating like mad. I have seriously no idea how that "winter girl" tahan. Her whole being was practically covered with thick wooly clothing. Do you not know this is Msia? Haha! Well, lets not go there. So after the big party, me, matt and sarah went to pyramid. Me and sarah as usual being girls would shop a little here and there and get fascinated over petty cute stuff. So yeah. Matthew said that he was going die and he insisted on the standing in the middle policy. Haha! U still owe us a little something on your ear. Yes matthew? Ahaas. So we bought blings and earrings. And I really want this converse shoe. Not those rempit-ish kind. It was really nice. So yeah. Pretty awesome day i can say. =)

Sorry. It blurrr..the car was moving.



In the car. I was all dead.

Hmm..nice?? =))

So I have to go to bed now. I'll be going to the library tomorrow and to pyramid and not forgetting my LAN presentation. Oh gosh! Its gonna be a hectic tommorow!!!! Love love u. Till thens.


No comments: