Friday, January 30, 2009

3rd day of CNY- So it was little mini house hopping event because we only went to 2 houses (wai nee's and justin's) I really missed my high school frens like crazy and this little event felt like high school all over again. Although Pmay left earlier cause i went there later, i still get to see her in college! I haven't seen her actually..loyal assuntarian it seems. hee! anyways, we took quite a number of pictures but mershel hasn't uploaded all yet. ( the ones i look good in..cheh..just joking) so Ill just post up what i can first and the rest later. =) enjoy!


Me and my long lost fish! kristen!

Me in justin's x-large cap

4th day of CNY- So today i woke up pretty late. Went online and did the new layout for my blog. Then i did some bio work and then off to watch INKHEART with my family. So after that i went for dinner. I was practically starving because only till after the movie i remembered that i did not eat anything since i woke up. I almost died walking.






yes yes i can tie my hair already. =)

No comments: