Thursday, January 8, 2009

Furious

I am currently very angry. WHY?! WHY?! I don't know why! I am just very agitated with the world right now. There are people being fickle minded and not genuine. There are also people who judge other people without knowing them personally and twist and turn theirs words justifying that they did not judge that person. doodsss! Like WTC?! If you judge, just say you judge and if i know that person very well, i am sure to defend him/her. Trust me, I will! And PUHHLEASEE stop thinking or saying that I am not mature enough and that i don't understand. HELLO! I got an effin brain of my own okay!? I can THINK! ARGHH! I am just soooo irritated. Sooo ticked off!! I don't want to talk about it. ITS like no point discussing this matter. Anyways, I am going to get some sleep now. Ran under the rain today and got all drenched! So hopefully i don't get sick.

No comments: