Tuesday, January 20, 2009

get out and leave me alone!

The LAN times. During Malaysian studies, we will take pictures and do some crazy things and teacher will always scold us. We are always her victims. All in all, i always have and had fun during LAN.

This is KRISHANT and SUREN! they were so shy to take a picture. funny. They are like the kind ones who would carry my books for me. =)

This is marcus. He is so gay sometimes but its fun having him around. =)



She is indeed my partner in crime. Davinaaa. =)

She's going to kill me when she sees this picture here. it reminds her of some bad stuff. hee!


Now those were the good times. Lets go on with the sad times. Now, who has the rights to comment about what you wear? Everyone has the rights right? okays, now if gossiping is talking behind people's back, it means snapping a photo of you without you knowing and making statements such as 'don't know how to carry herself well' or 'don't portray the right image' will be ethically wrong. Am i right?
Well, first of all, you have no effin rights to judge a person based on what that person wear. Lets just say if someone would to wear a combination of purple and yellow, will you judge that person by saying he/she is colour blind? NO. you don't. I did not wear a mini skirt or a spaghetti top alright? I wore pants! and a off shoulder top. Too revealing for you? well, i sure do hope that i didn't blind you with my 'revealness' and for the fact that you snapped a photo of me behind my back? You went abit overboard hun, don't you think? Not abit, but probably OVERBOARD.
I am just so effin mad right now that if you were here, i would slap you, i would just ask you to mind your own business. I wouldn't slap you for real of course, its just an expression, to show the degree of my anger. I obviously wouldn't do such a thing because its ethically wrong. Hmm..maybe some people just won't get that part of life working.
I shouldn't care about this actually but I just cannot help myself. I don't want to even want to try to impress you. I'm just sick and tired. I don't see a point in this. If you don't want me to be part of your life, not that i want to be then i won't even wanna be an acquaintance. People may ask me to chill and relax and that there are other people who would think the worst of you but the word people wouldn't be the right word to be used because its only YOU. YOU and YOU alone.
Just leave me ALONE! Get out of my life! Although you were never in it so just stay out and away. Far away from me. Owh and just a little tip, if you ever have thoughts of changing profession or your job, you might consider becoming a fashion critic. I am sure your potential will bloom and blossom!! Well that's if anyone would ever follow "dressing according to you" way. I feel like laughing now.

P.s : This post was written when I was in very bad mood and that I am very angry. Sorry if you feel offended with the words i use. I didn't mean to. I just want to express how i feel. Sorry again.







No comments: