Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Happiness overshadowed by grief,
Just as the dark clouds hides the rainbow.
The joyful girl you once saw,
Is now nothing but pain and more.
Overpowered by fear,
Of what was hidden now revealed.
But most of all reasons,
Is losing someone as dear as you.
Shiver down my spine,
And thoughts running through my mind.
I think I am the lost me,
Who can I confide in?
Fake smiles and silent giggles,
Underneath it all are nothing but tears.
Everything seems to move in slow motion,
Life seems as blank as the ocean.
Beneath the waters is a whole new world,
Filled with colours with a whole new dimension.
If I would look deep enough,
It would change my world around.
At the moment I have only one resolution,
One that never change beyond all reasons.
It is for this very reason that I am blinded,
Keeping me from seeing what is beneath the ocean.
Hey, I know you're torn in two. I know that making that decision is a very difficult thing to do. I have no idea what you think of me right now. Am i just an ordinary friend? an aquintance? Or a complete stranger? I cannot take this lost. NO. I cannot. Just as much as i want to support you and the decision you have made, I too want you to support my decision and wished you would just forget about everything. I know this is very selfish of me. I know and I am sorry. I understand why you would make that decision. I am just sad and heart broken of the things you have said, are saying and am about to say. I am also feeling so angry that all this have to happen.
Its like when you are about to reach that finish line and suddenly you just trip and fall. I am not satisfied. I feel very unsettled. If only time were to go by slower then the happy times will be longer. You broke a promise you made. I just dunno what to do. I feel so much for you but i cannot feel this way. I have to stop here if not tears will start rolling.

I am going to this post with a little something :

We were both young when I first saw you.
I close my eyes and the flashback starts:
I'm standing there
on a balcony in summer air.
See the lights, see the party, the ball gowns.
See you make your way through the crowd and say hello;
Little did I know
That you were Romeo;
you were throwing pebbles,
And my daddy said, "Stay away from Juliet."
And I was crying on the staircase,
begging you, 'Please, don't go.'
And I said,
"Romeo, take me somewhere we can be alone.
I'll be waiting;
all there's left to do is run.
You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess
It's a love story - baby just say 'Yes.'
So I sneak out to the garden to see you.
We keep quiet 'cause we're dead if they knew.
So close your eyes;
escape this town for a little while.
'Cause you were Romeo, I was a scarlet letter,
And my daddy said "Stay away from Juliet,"
But you were everything to me;
I was begging you, 'Please, don't go,'
And I said,
"Romeo, take me somewhere we can be alone.
I'll be waiting;
all there's left to do is run.
You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess
It's a love story - baby just say 'Yes.'
Romeo save me; they're tryin' to tell me how to feel.
This love is difficult, but it's real.
Don't be afraid; we'll make it out of this mess.
It's a love story - baby just say 'Yes.'
I got tired of waiting,
Wondering if you were ever comin' around.
My faith in you was fading
When I met you on the outskirts of town.
And I said,
"Romeo save me - I've been feeling so alone.
I keep waiting for you but you never come.
Is this in my head? I don't know what to think-
"He knelt to the ground and pulled out a ring and said,
"Marry me, Juliet. you'll never have to be alone.
I love you and that's all I really know.
I talked to your dad, go pick out a white dress;
It's a love story - baby just say 'Yes.'
We were both young when I first saw you...

No comments: