Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Will be missing you

.Still coping with college so far.It was like school all over again.I was late today. ish ish! Class treasurer AGAIN! I made friends. Thank God I know like quite a number of people in college. =) I am glad. It is very tiring! Yes! very. It'll be worst day by day. sighs. Ken Jon is leaving tonight. Am going to miss him so much. SobSob. =( I hate to see people leave.I am scared when people whom care for me and whom I care leave.

Here's a little doodle for Ken Jon :

You were always there,

Always just and fair.

Now that you are leaving,

I am sure its you that I will be missing.

Much gratitude I feel for all yout advice,

You never need to tell me twice.

You are more than just a friend,

You are a brother I will always have.

It is hard to tell how things won't change,

It is now that you are gone that it is not the same.

I have always cherished you here,

With you I doubt that I will fear.

I wish you all the best in your future undertakings. We will all miss you. No where is closer than home. I hope God will protect you while you are there pursuing His plans and purposes for you. Be back soon with some goodies. I can't wait for you to be back! Hugs!

No comments: