Friday, January 16, 2009

Daily Updates

Hello!
Let me just sum up this week alright? *thinks hard*
I guess now going to college is something I am used to already.
Like when it first started, waking up early was a hassle and the long hours of classes was just plain exhausting but now, I am already used to it.
It is of course much better than school. It doesn't give you that 'school' feeling.
Like last time during high school, I would have this policy where I would skip one day of school a week but now I just look forward to college but of course not the assignments part.
Anyways, Last week I befriended Davina and Jessica and all my classmates but this week, I made friends with Jay Lyn, Susanna, Stephanie (effer) and a bunch of Davina's classmates. Oh! Not forgetting Angel and Sze Jade.
They are nice and fun to hang out with. =)
Today was Wei Quan's birthday and I decided to get him like a card and a small cake for him. The whole class celebrated with him.We had lunch together at Little Taiwan.
He gave a little speech saying that he was touched because for all his life no one had ever celebrated his birthday like today. So sad. But I am glad we were able to make his life a lot funner! Ahaas.
Anyways, I think my classmate will be calling me by my Chinese name. They say its very nice. Swt..
Moving on, I had this city survival skill talk thingy today and oh mann.. it was disgusting and plain terrifying. It felt like I am going to vomit my intestines out. Gross! The pictures and stuff are just plain gross. So yeah.
So after that, I went to sunway with Mummy. I got a pair of jeans and a shirt. And had dinner at MFM. After dinner, My mother, made friends with this Indonesian waiter. WTC! It was plain awkward. My mum even asked us, as in me and him to exchange numbers. I was like what?! Whatever for? but later on my mum said that it was obvious that he wants my number because he was blushing. I was like, NO! Weird.
Okays so as we make our back home, we had this conversation, it is of the same effin' issue and wtc! She wouldn't let me go. She doesn't trust me and every statement was based on 'i feel' and 'i think' It is pretty obvious that its all about her! C'mon give me a break alright? How many times you want me to assure you? Its pretty frustrating when you are forced to make a decision you do not want to make but have to make it anyways and the hardest of all is trying to forget how sad you feel when you had made that decision. If you think this sad enough well you are wrong. My mother had to add on to my misery by reminding me of how sad i felt about that certain issue. This is not the first, but why?! Why must she always pound the same effin' thing every time? Why must she bring up something when its obvious that I don't want to talk about it and that it would cause us to fight? whys? why? You know what? Its pointless making sense with my mother. I just don't wanna effin' care about how she feels anymore. Its irritating. Anyways, I think I am going to do about Euthanasia for my investigative study. Wtvs! I don't really care about anything right now.

The BIRTHDAY BOY!!

Krishant, Wilson and Jolene



You Nen!

Jolene

Davina the dope!


Me.Dope.Jess


this two pictures were taken durin LAN! Malaysian studies. boring much. Hee! =)


No comments: