Friday, January 9, 2009

A little of everything

So today, College as usual. My maths teacher wasn't here! WeeeHOOO!! I had an hour break and so i went to join sarah, jing, phaik may and a few others for lunch. Then an hour later, I had break again so i went lunch with my classmates! For the first time! Got to know who Marcus really is and trust me, you don't wanna know. tsk tsk. but he's great and i am fine with him. So after college i went to meet up with the girls for dance practice. Had some crazy times and boy i am exhausted! We are suppose to present for Jan's 21st this sunday. Haha! So the concept goes like this, we start off with some slow friendship song which is not a very keen song for me but it was the best that we could get so be it. It is a ballet-ish kinda thing with our skirts and our pants under it. haha! Then after that we'll make a bang with just dance by lady gaga! Haha! We'll come in with hoodies and cargos. So yeah. Basicly it was planned like this. Hope it turns out well this sunday. So i got home, exhausted, took shower and i think I am going to head off to bed soon. Enjoy the pixtures we took during break intervals. Retarded much. =)


No comments: