Monday, January 5, 2009

The 1st day

So I went for the Orientation today. It was okay. okay now thats a lie. So I went there, met up with Phaik May, Sarah, Jings, Matt and Brandon. Thank God for them if not i'll be all alone. Anyways, There's this very cold looking guy sitting next to me during orientation. Phaik May and I were talking about him next to him. I wonder if he heard. We started giggling when he took out his mickey mouse note book. Funny but its cute! Haha! =) Anyways, I need to seriously get on to the main event that happened today. I am not proud of it ok?! Ok so we have to check for our names and which class we belonged to so that we can go to our respective classroom to meet up with our mentor. I saw G7. So okay fine. Then i reminded myself to remember my class. After lunch, i just went to my class made new friends and sat down. As my butt was just about to warm the sit, I got to know I was in the wrong class!! Oh my goodness! I can't believe it. I had to check the list again and then go to the class I was suppose to be in in the first place. Moving on, I got into the class and saw Zi Cheng and Shanusha there!!! And i was like, OMGooossshhhh!! I see someone! So I sat down but our mentor was already in class. His name is David Wang Yue. He is from China so his english accent is a bit odd. Like the way he pronounce certain words. He gave us his email and number. Probable he just want the girls to hit on him larh! Haha! Joking joking. Anyways, I start class TOMORROW! Oh mann.. there goes my beauty sleep. Its like school all over again. I bought some note books today. Hopefully it will be of good use. Anyways, I need to like sleep now. Very tired. I so don't look forward to tomorrow but I do as well. Wtvs. Toddles.


No comments: