Wednesday, December 31, 2008

The warmth of Christmas

On Christmas morning I went to help the blind. Well, Christmas is all about giving so yes. This is the 1st time I went to help them out. I help to pack door gifts and help them to walk. Help them make their way to the hall. Serve them food and help in anyway that I am capable in. Giving is better than receiving. I only slept at 3am the night before and i woke up at 8 or earlier. I am not sure. I followed Melissa there and yes, I didn't have much sleep. This is because my stomach was doing some stunt throughout the night. It was so painful. I have no idea why. sigh. So back to the event, I was very sleepy and I started to have headache. Too tired. So I am happy that the blind too can celebrate their Christmas. Although I can just not come for this and party somewhere, I still want to come to help them. To at least fill their lives with a warm Christmas. I am glad and I learnt alot when I am here. I learn to always count my blessings. =) I pray that God would miraculously make them see again. =) So it ended at about 2.30 and then those who were with me went to times square. We all went together. We watched a movie there. Bedtime stories. Got back at around 9pm. Pretty much exhausted.

Me and melissa. My eye bags are so obvious. I covered in up with my sunnies. =)

On the way to times square.




Outside the cinema. =)

So this is how i spent my christmas day. No complains. I love doing all this. It makes me happy to see them happy. Thank you for all the presents. =)

No comments: