Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Jolly Wolly Christmas Eve Dinner

So on Christmas eve I had dinner with my family and also my friends and their families too. It was all warmy and family-ish. I mean thats the way a christmas dinner should be rights? Haha! Anyways, we went to EuroDeli in KL. They are known for their turkey. So dinner started pretty late due to the jam in KL. It started off anyway with turkey then chicken and then stuffed turkey, pork, roast lamb and more turkey. I was serioussssssllllyyyyy so stuffed with meat!! All kinds of meat. I was so full by the 2nd last dish. So yes. Ate alot. Then we had this oreo cake. It was delicious. We sang christmas carols and took loads of pictures. Haha! =) I received some christmas presents too. We only left the restaurant at around 1.30 and we only reach Esther's house at 2 something and slept at 3am. I'll be staying over house till the next week. So yeas. Here are the pictures taken from that night with everyone.

Let hit it first with my family. My family, I love them till bits. They'll always be there for me and support. They will always know whats wrong and whats right for me. They've seen me for me. Good or bad they took it all and still love me. I love you all and I can't live without you guys.
Daddy & me. Take one. =)

Daddy & me. Take 2. =)

Mummy.Me.Christopher

Calvin & me. My look alike twin. He looks like a american born chinese boy. Jealous much.

Me & christopher. He refuses to take a picture with me but we ended up taking 3 together. He's hot. He has a very nice built up body for a 14 year old boy. I know its weird but trust me I'm not hitting on my brother.
Us. =) I think we look alot like each other. =)
Me & Esther. A girl I've known for as long as I live. Been through the hardships and joys in life. Long time old friend, Current best friend and future soul sista. MwahMwah. I love you much. =)







Me and Isaac. We didn't take loads of pictures but we still managed some. He is like my brother not blood related. He is a great guy and an awesome bro. He always watch over me and take care of me too. Thanks a bunch dude. =)

Sam & Isaac

Me and Samuel. First of all, sorry dude for treating you like an outsider. I'm sorry. But deep down in my heart I have always appreciate you. Sorry for all I have done to make you sad. I am truly sorry. Thank you so much for always being there when i need someone. Its always great to have you. =)

Joel. Jojobird.Esther's bf. I don't know. He will always be him. Weird but funny. You'll se why.

Me and Daniel. My younger brother. I'll always watch after you. So will you. =)

Me and Nick. I call him handsome. I have no idea why. =)

Me and Michelle. Esther's younger sister.

Me and Irwin. Isaac's younger brother. He is a very funny guy to have around and he is my brother's other half. =)



Me and Ivan. Esther's younger brother.

Me and John. Daniel's youngest brother. Adorable. He gave me a lollipop. =)


Lastly, Me. =)



Not forgetting. Everyone. =)




No comments: