Monday, December 22, 2008

Camerons!

So after camp was cameron highlands! I once again wasn't feeling well. Not that I had fever but i had some sort of weird body reaction. I had rashes which were not itchy and spots and stuff like that. Its gross and disgusting but mummy bought Calamine lotion for me. So I applied it and with the cool weather in cameron, I was well. No more spots. So in cameron we stayed in this huge house. It had 3 rooms, 2 bathrooms, a very nice kitchen and a living room with TV and a beautiful garden with loads of beautiful flowers. I wish I could live there forever but it is very cold there for me. I had like 3 layers of sweater and a scarf okays? So yes, we watched the old videos of us when we were young. It was funny. =) So we went to alot of places. Before we reach cameron, we stopped by some golf resort with a huge kapal korek in the front and a beautiful lake at the side. Then we stopped by kellie's castle and then only to cameron.

My bro.Sam.Me.My bro.Isaac

Calvin.Sam.Me


Group pikchah!

The mining machine

At the front porch

the lake


Me & Irwin

I look so pale


Pictures from Kellie's Castle!!


kellie's castle




The roof top

Mum & Dad

Mich.Esther.Me

I love this picture!


Pictures taken at the HOUSE in camerons!


All the young dudes

I look fat here because of all the layers of sweaters on me.

I look almost the same in both pictures!



I can't believe I'm wearing my specs!

My childhood friends! love you guys.

Up next...ROBINSON FALL!


Berries. Poisonous? I don't know.

Pretty flowers.



The fall.



That's all for now! There will be more pictures after i got it from Sam. Stay tuned. Toddles. =)









No comments: