Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Pre-Christmas Celebrations

So last week. I had a BBQ gathering with the form 5s. My childhood friends but Isaac didn't make it. Sad much. Anyways, we had funs. =) So we met up at mid valley at about around lunch and we went back to boss' ( his name is Stanley but we call him boss) house in rawang. So we thought of taking the train but Joel was being so kind, he decided to drove us there. Going there was rather funny. Its like we all squeeze behind for the whole journey there. I couldn't feel my butt or legs. It was funny. When we arrived there, we were welcomed by his mum. Seriously it was very pleasant to be welcomed by her. She just makes you feel SO welcomed. So it was evening by the time we got there and we started the fire and prepare whatever we need to fill our stomach. Aunt Margaret (boss' mum) thought me how to put chunks of marinated pork into the skewer. It was funny. Really. Haha! So we were so hungry, we started BBQing ASAP. Ate alot then we just sat around the table in the middle of the garden with mosquitoes feasting on us. But thank God for those zappers. The ones you use to zap mosquitos. We had fun with that too. I think Esther and Sam killed all the mosquitoes in Boss's garden. Haha! So we had fun and then later on we kept everything and cleaned up and went into the house. So we took our shower and some played the computer and the rest just laze around watching movie which was The Lizzie Mcguire movie. Old movie I know. We had nothing better to watch. Haha! Me and Esther slept in the guest room and the rest was history. All in all, I had fun except for the getting mosquitoes bites part. hee!

Mid valley. ( pictures taken from Stanley)


Me & Esther after the bbq with our sweaty selves. Haha!

Sorry not much pictures was taken. Busy feeding ourselves. Haha!

.

.

.

Moving on, the next day we had this christmas dinner. Alot of people will be there and I sang with the choir. Don't be surprised. So yes, we sang like 9 songs I think with the different parts but without music. Trust me, it was not easy. Took like a gazillion times of practice, practice and practice. Sighs. Pearly and Kay Lee came too! I was so estatic to see them that night. Long lost friends since school ever ended. Well, actually eversince cheer ended. Anyways, we didn't great. The choir i mean. A job well done to all. Though there were a few mistakes but we pulled it off. =)

Them =)

.

.

.

Next, on the next day. I went to help out the a Christmas event for kids. So yeah. I had alot of fun playing with kids. I Love them so much! They are just soooo adorable. Gosh. Haha!

Here are some pictures. (taken from Stanley)


Me & Asher. He likes to kiss me on the cheek. (what a heart throb)

Me & Andrew

No comments: