Thursday, December 4, 2008

So today I went to fitness first for a trial. It was okay. I am just lazy work out that's all. So after that I went to the supermarket to buy stuff for class party tomorrow. Speaking of class party tomorrow, I am feeling very very very upset and even the word angry doesn't exactly tell how i feel right now. I am so disappointed and sad but yet angry and furious. I thought I had the best classmates ever but in the end all that I thought was RUBBISH!! I repeat RUBBISH! What happen to 'oh, you plan everything and let us know?!' What happen to that? If you don't have the effin guts to even let me know you think its unfair to you and probably your clan, then just disappear from the surface of the earth. Go live in Mars or something. Probably everything there will be fair to you then. You can talk to rocks and make them listen to your nonsensical sense. Don't talk sense with me. After what you did which was that you bad mouth about me to someone more superior just because probably you are her pet. I repeat PET. Come on, I don't bite you know? Why can't you just tell me? Do you have any effin idea how much I stress over this just so that you can have fun? You have no idea! Put yourself in my goddamn shoes. I stay up till late at night to make little heart shaped notes with a little message for you before we part our ways but I guess I can throw it into the bin after all. If you think by doing what you did will make you anymore generous or maybe thoughtful, well you are wrong. It will only make you a teacher's pet even more. Please don't think just because you have a bf , it makes you a whole lot hotter and that you can do this to me. It makes me feel so sad to know that someone whom I thought I can call 'friend' backstabed me. Yes, you backstabber-teacher's pet! You are like little foxes who just steals the joy away from people. Well let me wake you up with a little FYI, as little as we can be, we'll still have FUN, without you. sulk all you want I don't really care. If you think that our little party isn't good enough for you princess, well go organized your own and see how many will turn up. You and?? I dunno your bf maybe? Haha! I need to laugh. I find this funny. So buzz off. I don't want to see you. Thank you very much for reading my pile of anguished words. Sorry if you think this is for you.

No comments: