Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Tagged by Raevin =)

I tag:- ( it was a random assortment sorta thing. )

1. Elizabeth Tan
2. Nicole Jane Paul
3.Jenn Ai
4.Sue Jan
5.Kristen
6.Phaik May
7.Mershel


How you know 1?
We grew up together but as enemies when we were younger but now we are the best of friends. =)

What would you do if you never meet 2?
I would lose a great friend.

What would you do if 3 & 4 dated you?
I would freaked out. Im not a lesbian.

Would 5 & 6 make a good couple?
Nope. Not at all.

Do you think 4 is attractive?
In what way? I'm not a lesbian.

Do you know anything about 1's family?
Yups.

Tell me something about 7?
She is an ogre, a gigantor, the hulk, an awesome friend and I am blessed to have her.

What language does 2 speaks?
English.

Who is 3 going out with?
Haha! I have no idea. ??

How old is 5?
17

When was the last time u talk to 1?
A few hours ago

Who is 6's favorite singer?
I dunno. Haven't talked to her in ages.

Would you date 7?
NO!

6 single?
Nope. She is taken.

What is 5's last name?
Su fen!

Would you consider being in a relationship with 1?
NO! haha! maybe. =)

Which school does 2 goes to?
ASSUNTA.

What do you like about 3?
She is a great friend to have.

No comments: