Wednesday, December 31, 2008

#100- 2009

Another year has just came to past,
With second thoughts it was fast.
Ups and downs has made me stronger,

The past year just couldn't get any better.

I thank God for giving me life,
For bringing and carrying me through my strive.
I just hope that He will continue to be here with me everyday,
and bless me more day by day.


Happy 2009 to the world! I hope things would be a lot easier and your everyday would be happier this coming new year. Let the joys shower in and the griefs vanish. Happy new year again. Love you guys long time. Mwah! =)




Ohhh! I miss school SO VERY much! I miss my miss alexis, fish, aez, ogre, rocksta bai, Margaret, pig, jenn, mk, everyone! I miss EVERYONE! Orientation is this coming monday! Nervous much. Im starting to regret taking all the science subjects! What a loserh! sighs. Lets just hope i won't die doing it and hopefully my 2 years of being in a science stream class will help me through this.

No comments: